CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sausage Cheese Muffins


These little muffins were a tasty treat! I really had a hard time not continuously popping these things in my mouth. I made them for our "tea party" MOPS meeting where we bring dainty little finger foods, but I also ended up eating some on the way home from the meeting and for lunch that day. I'm not sure why they had an addictive quality for me, but all I know is that they did. Enjoy!

Sausage Cheese Muffins
Source: Quick Cooking Magazine

1 pound Italian sausage
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
1/2 cup milk
2 to 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
3 cups biscuit/baking mix

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tin.

In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, sage, and sausage. Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened. Fill miniature or regular muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done (less time for miniature).

Makes 4 dozen mini muffins or 2 dozen regular muffins

1 comments:

LMG

Tried these out for the family this past week. Yummy! Will be bringing them to a brunch next week. Easy, different and tasty. Thanks!