CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Macaroni Salad


Summertime and sunny days always makes me long for a picnic. And who doesn't like macaroni salad at a picnic? This particular recipe has been with me for a long, long time. I have tried a few others over the years but this is always the one I come back to because it reminds me of all those years of enjoying macaroni salad as a kid. It has a subtle taste and I love the combination of the eggs, mayonnaise, and olives and the crunch of the pickles. Enjoy! 

Macaroni Salad
Makes about 10-12 servings

12 ounces elbow macaroni
4 eggs
4 medium-sized dill pickles, diced
black olives, chopped
mayonnaise

Cook and drain macaroni according to package directions. Rinse with cool water.

Cook eggs until hard-boiled. Cool, peel, and chop.

Stir cooked macaroni, hard-boiled eggs, pickles, and black olives in a large bowl. Add enough mayonnaise to make the noodles moist. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

0 comments: